Choosing the right agency
Choosing the right agency to help you complete your family might seem like a difficult decision; however Extraordinary Conceptions makes the decision easy by eliminating much of the stress and confusion that can surround finding the right donor and/or surrogate.
We strive to make the entire process for intended parents as simple as possible with our comprehensive packages and knowledgeable staff who will help guide you through every step of the process. With Extraordinary Conceptions, you can relax and focus on the most important element of the journey—becoming a parent.
Why We Are Different
Extraordinary Conceptions offers additional services that allow you to relax and enjoy the process. Some of the services that we offer include:
- Staff members are made up of a compassionate team of specialists who also include former egg donors, former surrogate mothers, current surrogates, a former IVF nurse and former IVF patient concierge from prominent fertility clinics and doctors. Above all, the founders of Extraordinary Conceptions are intended parents who have twins via surrogacy.
- We have surrogates available in all states where surrogacy is legal.
- While some egg donor and surrogate agencies consider themselves “international,” Extraordinary Conceptions truly makes a concerted effort to employ staff members who are both native and/or speak the following languages: Italian, Portuguese, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, English, German, English, Czech, Japanese, Castellano and Spanish.
- Extraordinary Conceptions is a leading international agency that has been in business for over 10 years. Our main office is headquartered in Southern California with a satellite office in Colorado. We’ll be opening an East Coast office in 2016 as well.
- We have the largest egg donor database in the nation totaling more than 2,000 egg donors.
- Our egg donors are available for international travel, when approved.
- Our S.A.F.E. program* is a stress-free, no money down “program” is a welcome to future parents. Extraordinary Conceptions is committed to success and we recognize that egg donation and surrogacy can be extremely expensive, so we have developed a Single Agency Fee Experience. If the egg donor or surrogacy cycle is not successful the first time, the client may proceed with another donor or surrogate until positive results are achieved without paying another agency fee. There is no other agency offering this type of guarantee. *Ask your coordinator for more details about our programs.
- We also offer the STRESS-FREE Program so that you do not have to sign or pay anything until your surrogate mother and/or egg donor has been approved by your IVF clinic after medical screenings, drug screenings, etc.
- We have close ties with top-tier 3rd party reproductive attorneys who are apprised of both national and international laws. These attorneys are adept in state laws where surrogacy is legal to do so.
- We have notaries on site.
- We have an experienced Surrogate Admissions Team who fully educate and screen all applicants.
- We have a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in our office, so all psychological screening is done here and personal counseling is also available to all parties anytime.
- EC insures its surrogates with a $500,000 life insurance policy for 2 years with the option for the former surrogate to continue after the term. Other agencies offer $250,000 for one year.
- With so much international interest, Extraordinary Conceptions makes frequent visits to many countries in order to personally reach out to future clients, providing free consultations.
Choosing a an egg donor and/or surrogate is an important step in creating a family. With Extraordinary Conceptions, we take the anxiety away from the decision. To learn more about Extraordinary Conceptions and surrogacy, contact us. Let us help you start the process of creating a family. To register and use our extensive database, submit your Future Parent application HERE. today.