At Extraordinary Conceptions, we are passionate about helping others reach their goals of becoming parents. We work with you to find the right egg donor or surrogate mother to fulfill your family’s needs. Extraordinary Conceptions provides you with the contact and professionalism that you deserve to make your experiences with surrogacy and egg donation a positive one.
We strive to make the entire process for intended parents as simple as possible by offering two unique programs exclusive to Extraordinary Conceptions.
S.A.F.E. (Single Agency Fee Experience) If you work with Extraordinary Conceptions, you only pay an agency fee once. As part of our S.A.F.E. program, you do not have to worry about paying multiple agency fees if any issues arise with an egg donor or surrogate. You can feel confident knowing that we help you find the right egg donor or surrogate until you find success. Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
STRESS-FREE Program With our Stress-Free Program, we do not require full funding at the time of match confirmation. Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
We provide the following services (but are not limited to the following):
- Allow you to view our extensive database of surrogates and egg donors at no cost.
- We help you find the right egg donor and/or surrogate based on ASRM’s recommended guidelines and any specifications you and your IVF clinic may have.
- We offer legal representation options for your consideration.
- We manage the travel plans for your egg donor and/or surrogate as needed.
- Extraordinary Conceptions offers any support that you need throughout the egg donation and surrogacy process.
- All of our surrogate mothers must pass our Admissions process before being accepted into our surrogacy program. This requires interviewing them, running background checks and performing psychological evaluations. Once their medical records have been obtained, your chosen IVF clinic will review these records and make an educated decision to ensure that her health history meets your needs.
- Allow you to “meet/consult” with as many surrogates as needed to find the right one for your family at no extra cost.
- Manage and deliver on-time payments of trust account to your surrogate.
- Upon request, we will go to medical appointments regarding the surrogate.
- Upon request, we will attend the embryo transfer.
- At least monthly follow up with your surrogate to ensure that are doctors orders are being followed and that surrogate is doing well.
Egg Donor Services
- We screen for acceptable egg donors, who meet the criteria of:
- Healthy women between the ages of 18-29. Up to age 32 for repeat egg donors.
- Have a BMI of 27 or less (weight to height proportionate).
- Not currently on Depo-Provera
- No recreational drugs
- College not necessary
- Once chosen, egg donors are medically screened by your IVF clinic. These medical examinations include a physical exam, blood tests, genetic screenings, drug screenings, etc.)
- Help monitor your donor as needed during the cycle with medication, appointments, blood work, etc as per the IVF clinic’s requirements.
Although finding the right donor and/or surrogate to complete your family can seem overwhelming, our knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the journey. To get started, make sure you complete our Future Parent application so that we can give you move information about the process. If you are already registered as an Intended Parent, you can log in to your account HERE.