At Extraordinary Conceptions, we are passionate about helping others reach their goals of becoming parents. We work with you to find the right egg donor and/or gestational surrogate to fulfill your family’s needs. Extraordinary Conceptions provides you with the guidance and professionalism that you deserve to make your experience with surrogacy and egg donation a positive one.
We strive to make the entire process for intended parents as simple as possible by offering two unique programs exclusive to Extraordinary Conceptions. Our surrogacy services, commitment, skills, and compassion are unparalleled by other agencies in the fertility industry. There are no other agencies offering these types of guarantees.
S.A.F.E. (Single Agency Fee Experience) Extraordinary Conceptions is committed to success and we recognize that surrogacy can be extremely expensive, so we developed our SAFE program to help our parents achieve the family of their dreams. Our S.A.F.E. program stipulates that if your surrogacy cycle is not successful the first time, you may proceed with another surrogate until positive results are achieved without paying another agency fee. Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
STRESS-FREE Program With the Stress-Free Program at Extraordinary Conceptions, you do not have to sign agency documents or pay anything until your surrogate passes her medical & psychological screenings per your clinic’s requirements. (You may be responsible for travel & medical screening costs.) Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
- Allow you to view our extensive database of available surrogates and egg donors at no cost.
- We help you find the right surrogate based on ASRM’s recommended guidelines and any specifications you and your IVF physician/clinic may have.
- All of our surrogate mothers must pass our extensive Admissions process before being accepted into our surrogacy program. This requires interviewing the qualified applicants, running background checks and performing psychological evaluations. Once their medical records have been obtained, your chosen IVF clinic will review these records and make an educated decision to ensure that her health history meets your needs.
- Allow you to “meet/consult” with as many surrogates as needed to find the right one for your family at no extra cost.
- Manage and deliver on-time payments of the trust account to your surrogate.
- We can attend medical appointments and/or the embryo transfer if requested.
- Our surrogates have regular contact with not only their Case Coordinators, but our experienced Care Coordinators and our on-site Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT) to help ensure that the surrogacy is successful.
- Our surrogates also have the opportunity to join our surrogacy support groups based on their stage of pregnancy, so they can receive encouragement from women going through the same things.
- We’re happy to offer legal representation options for your consideration.
- We manage the travel plans for your surrogate as needed.
- Extraordinary Conceptions offers any support that you need throughout the surrogacy process.
Our services include but are not limited to the items listed above. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our process and additional services.
In many cases, our care and communication extend years after the surrogacy when parents send us updates or want to have more children through surrogacy. Many of our egg donors and surrogates choose to help more parents after the success of their first experiences.
Although finding the right surrogate to complete your family can seem overwhelming, our knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the journey. To get started, make sure you complete our Intended Parent application so that we can give you more information about the process. If you are already registered as an Intended Parent, you can log in to your account HERE.