Important Information for Our International English Speaking Parents
At Extraordinary Conceptions, we are passionate about helping others reach their goals of becoming parents. We work with you to find the right egg donor or surrogate mother to fulfill your family’s needs. We strive to make the entire process for intended parents as simple as possible with our comprehensive packages and knowledgeable staff who will help guide you through every step of the process. With Extraordinary Conceptions, you can relax and focus on the most important element of the journey—becoming a parent. At Extraordinary Conceptions, we strive to stand out above the other agencies by not only meeting the needs of our many clients, but by exceeding the expectations of our parents, donors and surrogates.
- Staff members are made up of a compassionate team of specialists who also include former egg donors, former surrogates, an IVF nurse, an IVF patient concierge and an office manager from clinics that specialize in fertility. Above all, the founders of Extraordinary Conceptions are intended parents who had twins via surrogacy.
- We have surrogates available in all states where surrogacy is legal.
- While some egg donor and surrogate agencies consider themselves “international,” Extraordinary Conceptions truly makes a concerted effort to employ staff members who are both native and/or speak the languages of Italian, Portuguese, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, German, English, Czech, Japanese and Spanish.
- Extraordinary Conceptions is a leading international agency that has been in business for over 10 years. Our main office is headquartered in Southern California with a satellite offices in Los Angeles and the East Coast.
- We have the largest egg donor database in the nation totaling more than 2,400 egg donors.
- Our egg donors are available for international travel, when approved.
- Our S.A.F.E. program is a stress-free, no money down program is available to future parents. Extraordinary Conceptions is committed to success and we recognize that egg donation and surrogacy can be extremely expensive, so we have developed a Single Agency Fee Experience. If the egg donor or surrogacy cycle is not successful the first time, the client may proceed with another donor or surrogate until positive results are achieved without paying another agency fee. There is no other agency offering this type of guarantee.
- We also offer the STRESS-FREE Program so that you do not have to sign or pay anything until your surrogate mother and/or egg donor has been approved by your IVF clinic after medical screenings, drug screenings, etc.
- We have close ties with top-tier 3rd party reproductive attorneys who are apprised of both national and international laws. These attorneys are adept in state laws where surrogacy is legal to do so.
- We have notaries on site.
- We have an experienced Surrogate Admissions Team who fully educates and thoroughly screens all applicants.
- We have a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in our office, so all psychological screening is done here and personal counseling is also available to all parties anytime.
- Extraordinary Conceptions insures its surrogates with a $500,000 life insurance policy for 2 years with the option for the former surrogate to continue after the term. Other agencies offer $250,000 for one year.
- Extraordinary Conceptions travels the globe throughout the year to provide information regarding surrogacy and egg donation in the United States.
Choosing a donor and/or surrogate is an important step in creating a family. With Extraordinary Conceptions, we take the anxiety away from the decision. To learn more about Extraordinary Conceptions and surrogacy, contact us. Let us help you start the process of creating a family. To register and use our extensive database, submit your Future Parent application HERE today.