Attention Current Egg Donors!
Are you currently an egg donor with Extraordinary Conceptions that has children already? Have you ever given thought to becoming a surrogate as another way to help make someone’s dream of having a baby come true?
Did you know that you can register to do both? We are offering our egg donors who also meet the requirements to be a surrogate an extra $500 in addition to the current signing bonus* if you apply before April 30, 2017. Call us today for more details or go to our website and fill out the online registration and be sure to mention that you are currently a donor with us. (760) 438-2265
*Signing Bonuses are dispersed in the form of Visa Gift Cards once all legal contracts have been signed.
Egg Donor Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor. At Extraordinary Conceptions, we believe that egg donations truly make a difference in the lives of others trying to conceive. Our future parents are all unique, but they all have one thing in common: the need to become parents. Because of this strong desire, they are all looking for potential egg donors who in some way reflect themselves: compassionate, creative, determined, and well educated.
Please take a few minutes to read the information in our Donor Center and related sections and feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding egg donation or our program. If you’d like to be taken directly to our Egg Donor application, please click HERE. The basic egg donor requirements are listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
To become an Egg Donor, you must be:
- A healthy woman between the ages of 18-29
- BMI of 27 or less (height & weight proportionate)
- A non-smoker and not using recreational drugs
- Not currently on Depo-Provera
- College is beneficial, but not necessary
- Must be willing to complete medical & psychological testing
- Must be willing to take a series of injectable medications
- Must be willing to undergo outpatient surgical procedure for actual egg retrieval
- The entire process from time of selection by future parent to egg donation is typically 60-90 days
If you feel you meet these basic requirements, please apply to take the next step in becoming a donor and helping out parents in need. Compensation for egg donation starts at $5,000 plus additional benefits and support. If travel is required, all travel is paid upfront plus per diem. We also have opportunities for international travel.