If you’re ready to become a surrogate, click HERE
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
― Maya Angelou (via brainyquote)
Find out how to become a surrogate and make a difference in the lives of others today!
Call or TEXT us today for a No Obligation, Personalized Surrogacy Pre-Screening!
We want to make sure that surrogacy is right for you so you’re fully informed before you begin your journey. To set up a special Surrogate Personal Pre-Screening Consult, TEXT the word “EVAL” to Admissions at 760-292-2252. You can also call our office directly 760-438-2265 and ask for the Admissions Department.
Why should I become a surrogate with Extraordinary Conceptions?
- Giving the gift of life to parents in need!
- Top compensation for your time and dedication.
- Generous base compensation of $40,000 in most surrogacy friendly states.
- As of 1/1/2018, new California surrogate applicants are eligible for $45,000 base compensation.
- Exceptional benefit packages that include compensation for lost wages, housekeeping, maternity clothing allowance, child care, medication fees and more! Currently valued up to $8,000* (Benefit packages vary per surrogacy as each pregnancy is unique)
- Customizable gifts for your transfer, pregnancy, and delivery.
- A committed care team throughout your surrogacy and beyond from your Surrogacy Coordinators and Care Coordinators.
- Surrogacy Support groups – monthly support groups conducted by our LMFTs that include women who are in the same stage of their surrogacy as you are.
- For the month of March, we are offering a $1,200 Surrogate Signing Bonus* for women who apply to become surrogates before March 31, 2018.*
*To qualify for the Surrogate Signing Bonus, the surrogate applicant must complete the application/registration by March 31, 2018. Qualified surrogates will receive a $1,200 Amazon e- gift card once legal clearance has been issued.
Refer a Friend!
We offer generous referral fees if you refer a qualified surrogate to our agency. Referrals are sent once all legal contracts are signed, and referrer’s full name MUST BE on the initial registration form under the “where did you hear about us” question.
Below you’ll find the important links about how to become a surrogate. We look forward to accompanying you on your surrogacy journey!
- Surrogacy Requirements
- Surrogacy Application
- Access to your profile after you’ve registered (login page)
- Surrogacy FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)