Egg Donor Services
At Extraordinary Conceptions, we are passionate about helping others reach their goals of becoming parents. We work with you to find the right egg donor to fulfill your family’s needs. Extraordinary Conceptions provides you with the guidance and professionalism that you deserve to make your experience with egg donation a positive one. Below you’ll find more information about the egg donor services that we offer.
We strive to make the entire process for intended parents as simple as possible by offering two unique programs exclusive to Extraordinary Conceptions. Our commitment, skills and compassion are unparalleled by other agencies in the fertility industry. There are no other agencies offering these types of guarantees.
S.A.F.E. (Single Agency Fee Experience) Extraordinary Conceptions is committed to your success and we recognize that egg donation can be extremely expensive, so we are proud to announce our SAFE program, “Single Agency Fee Experience”. If the egg donor cycle is not successful the first time, then you can proceed with another donor until positive results are achieved without paying another agency fee. Please note this applies if you move forward with the same donor or a first time donor. If you choose to move forward with a repeat donor then a small fee will apply. Our SAFE program is our way of committing ourselves to your success. The SAFE policy expires within 3 years of signing your agency documents. You can feel confident knowing that we will help you find the right egg donor until you find success. Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
STRESS-FREE Program With our Stress-Free Program, we do not require full funding at the time of match confirmation. Please ask your coordinator for more details about this program.
Egg Donor Services
- Allow you to view our extensive database of surrogates and egg donors at no cost.
- We help you find the right egg donor by screening candidates based on ASRM’s recommended guidelines and any additional specifications you and your IVF physician/clinic may have.
- We offer both “anonymous” and “known” donation cycles.
- Once chosen, the egg donor’s profile and any available records are reviewed/approved by your IVF physician before they are medically screened by your IVF clinic. These medical examinations include a physical exam, blood tests, genetic screenings, drug screenings, etc.)
- Help monitor your donor as needed during the cycle with medication, appointments, blood work, etc. as per the IVF clinic’s requirements.
- We’re happy to offer legal representation options for your consideration.
- We manage the travel plans for your egg donor as needed.
- Extraordinary Conceptions offers any support that you need throughout the egg donation and beyond.
- We often facilitate communication between donors and the parents after the donation. (When both parties agree.) This can include general updates, new health information and in many cases, sibling cycles.
Our services include, but are not limited to the items listed above. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our process and additional services.
Although finding the right egg donor to complete your family can seem overwhelming, our knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the journey. To get started, make sure you complete our Intended Parent application so that we can give you move information about the process. If you are already registered as an Intended Parent, you can log in to your account HERE.
We offer many egg donor services to help your family.