Egg Donor Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor. At Extraordinary Conceptions, we believe that egg donations truly make a difference in the lives of others trying to conceive. Our future parents are all unique, but they all have one thing in common: the need to become parents. Because of this strong desire, they are all looking for potential egg donors who in some way reflect themselves: compassionate, creative, determined, and well educated.
Please take a few minutes to read the information in our Donor Center and related sections and feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding egg donation or our program. If you’d like to be taken directly to our Egg Donor application, please click HERE. The basic egg donor requirements are listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
To become an Egg Donor, you must be:
- A healthy woman between the ages of 18-29
- BMI of 27 or less (height & weight proportionate)
- A non-smoker and not using recreational drugs
- Not currently on Depo-Provera
- College is beneficial, but not necessary
- Must be willing to complete medical & psychological testing
- Must be willing to take a series of injectable medications
- Must be willing to undergo outpatient surgical procedure for actual egg retrieval
- The entire process from time of selection by future parent to egg donation is typically 60-90 days
If you feel you meet these basic requirements, please apply to take the next step in becoming a donor and helping out parents in need. Compensation for egg donation starts at $5,000 plus additional benefits and support. If travel is required, all travel is paid upfront plus per diem. We also have opportunities for international travel.
We are currently in need of Asian Egg Donors!
We’re looking for various East Asian ethnicities including, but not limited to Chinese, Japanese and Korean heritage. We are especially looking for 100% full ethnicities, but mixed Asian heritage is also needed. Due to the high demand, higher compensation is offered to these donors. Please contact us for more details.