If you’re ready to apply as a surrogate, click HERE
Becoming a Surrogate Mother
Extraordinary Conceptions strives to work with women who not only meet the surrogacy requirements, but exceed them. We’re looking for exceptional women who are willing to help build families through surrogacy. Our surrogacy team will guide you through the entire journey while providing consistent, personal support for you and your intended parents. Our first goal is to ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications while educating you about our surrogacy program and the overall process. Please review the requirements for surrogacy below to see if you qualify to become a surrogate mother with our agency.
Current Surrogacy Requirements:
- Females between the ages of 19-42 who are healthy with regular menstrual cycles.
- Surrogates in our program must be a parent themselves who have had a least 1 successful, live birth with no complications.
- Non-smokers and Non-drug users with BMI below 30.(Up to 32 may be considered.) You can calculate your BMI HERE.
- Must not currently be receiving government financial assistance. Must be financially stable. (This excludes dependents)
- Must be a U.S. citizen, Canadian citizen or have valid U.S. Permanent Residency status.
- Surrogate applicants and spouses cannot have any prior felonies.
- Cannot currently be on medications for mental illness (anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, etc.) No history of Bi-polar disorder, Schizophrenia, anxiety, personality disorders, etc.
- You cannot have an IUD or be using birth control shots. We can further explain this after you submit your application.
- Please note that these requirements were created to comply with ASRM guidelines, the IVF doctors and attorneys that we work with. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us directly at (760) 438-2265.
First time surrogates with Extraordinary Conceptions receive complete benefit packages beginning at $40,000 for singleton births and $50,000 for twin births. For more information about our compensation packages and additional benefits, please fill out our online application and our Admissions department will get in touch with you to answer your questions. You can apply HERE.